Not all wedding fairs are the same.
Ours is certainly very different! We have an eclectic mix of exhibitors, entertainment and refreshments! Something to suit all tastes.
At 11am, the Town Mayor, Cllr. Suzanne Tanner will open the Fair. The hall will be bustling with wonderful exhibitors and the Guildhall’s ceremony rooms will be open and dressed to impress – giving you a true sense of what the Guildhall has to offer.
With a packed schedule of acts on stage – you will certainly be kept entertained – plus there is even chance to win hire of the Island Chapel (worth £150) and many other fabulous prizes too – when the raffle is drawn at 2pm.
All proceeds from the raffle to go to local charities, including RNLI.
• Wheal Sara Flowers
• Mark Noall Photography
• The Coffee Lounge Event Catering
• Flicksbox – retro modern Photo Booth experience
• St Ives Liquor Company – Bar Provider
• Pastor Wallis – Local Minister – Pastor Wallis has carried out many wonderful blessings at the Island Chapel.
• Kiss Photography
• The Nail Room – Nails, lashes, spray tanning and waxing
• The Marvellous Balloon Company
• Cakes by Design
• Sweet William Flowers
• Kaj Music – performing on the stage and in the upper rooms throughout the day
• Mike Riley Photography
• I Should Coco – Artisan Chocolatiers
• St .Ives Jewellery – Silver and Copper jewellery handmade in St Ives
• The Surf House, St Ives – Tassy Swallow
• Two For Joy Bridal – Come and see their fun, funky fashion show for the real woman! Bridesmaids Dresses, Prom Dresses, Wedding Shoes, Wedding Hats and so much more.
• Hedgerow Hearts – Wedding Décor
• S’Mores and More – Cornwall catering – American style
• Saffron String Quartet – performing on stage between 1pm – 2pm
• Colour Me Beautiful – Colour Confidence and Image Consultant
• MazHidi – Fleetwood Mac Duo – performing on stage morning and afternoon
• Joey Lamb Photography
• Daisy Starr – Hair and Makeup
• Rebecca Morris – Wedding Celebrant – conducting a handfasting ceremony on stage
• MK Entertainments – DJ – situated in our concert hall passageway – see what MK Entertainments have to offer for your special day
• Simone Green – Wedding Hair
• Makeup by Najat
• Mick Paynter – Former Cornish Bard – if you are looking for a Cornish Blessing at the Island Chapel, Mick is your man!
• In house wedding décor – from chair coverings to indoor marquee style drapes and sparkly lights – see what we can supply for your special day.
• The Guildhall’s Ceremony rooms are open for viewing for the entire event.