St Ives Town Council services are resuming as close to normal as possible from Today, 2 December:
– The Library and Information Services is open Mon – Sat 9.30 – 4pm with browsing now allowed upstairs in the non-fiction and reference sections and computers are available to use for free.
– The Farmers Market has been running on Thursdays 9.30 – 2pm
– Craft Market on Wednesday 9 and 16 December with extended opening hours from 10am – 8pm
– Public Conveniences open in town – West Pier (Lifeboat) and Sloop Toilets are open
– Town Council Offices Guildhall open Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm