What is the grant?
£1000 towards the cost of consultancy to help you grow your business outside of Cornwall and Isles of Scilly. You have to contribute a minimum of £500 to make a total investment of at least £1500.
The type of consultancy that can be supported includes:
- How to improve your website SEO
- How to make best use of social media to grow your brand and increase sales
- Using Google analytics and using customers data
- Improve your website user experience to gain more sales
- How to improve your sales techniques
- How to set up a sales system
- How to price a service/product effectively
- Using accountancy programmes to improve productivity
- Advice on licencing or contracts
- Implementing business systems that increase efficiency.
Why bring someone in to look at your business?
- Specialist skills
- Help you make the most of an investment in your business
- Get it right first time
- Learn from others
- You have an idea of what you want to improve – but how do you go about it?
- Save time in researching all the options
- Save time in implementation
- You are not a web designer… or an accountant or marketeer. Bring in an expert.
How do I apply?
Get in touch and book and free a business review. We then discuss your plans and if you are right for the scheme then we will help you with the application.
Why do I need a business review?
Our Connector team can help you look at your plans and see how they fit in with the rest of your operations
- A fresh pair of eyes
- Make sure you have thought of everything involved
- What you might want to think about alongside the consultancy
- Maximise your investment
- Tips on how to find the right supplier
- Help you with the application
- We will signpost you to all support that could help your business
What is a free business review?
An informal chat with one of our friendly local experts. We discuss you and your business, what your plans are, and what free business support will help you to grow.
Link to The Growth Hub website: https://www.ciosgrowthhub.com/access-to-growth-fund
Animation : https://vimeo.com/511215518
Explainer video : https://vimeo.com/511548200
Case study for business supported by Access to Growth Hub Fund
We had heard about the Access to Growth funds and so contacted the Growth Hub who set up a free business review for us. This helped us to identify where the grant funding would be best applied and we were then successful in applying for and receiving Access to Growth Funding which enabled us to look at a project around website visibility and ways to drive more traffic to our website. The whole process was really straightforward and easy to manage, the funding arrived quickly and as arranged and we were able to complete the work, all this in spite of the pandemic. Making our website more visible during these strange times is enabling us to bring nature to more households and gardens and we’re grateful to the Growth Hub for the support with this.