Which council?

Contact St Ives Town Council for any of these services, (click to follow link), also with your requests, general enquiries, and to send in your comments / concerns about planning applications – the town council is a planning consultee.

Contact St Ives Town Council about:

Concert Hall and Meeting Room bookings

Getting Married at St Ives Guildhall

Inviting the Mayor to an event

General Enquries

Contact Cornwall Council for enquiries about:

Housing Benefits Social Services Environmental Health
Highways Parking Beaches Street Lighting
Fire Services Trading Standards Libraries Registrar
Waste & recycling Street cleaning Licensing Planning applications
Conservation Coastal protection Schools and education Leisure centres and pools
Dog wardens in town and residential areas

Contact St Ives Town Council in Cambridgeshire – if you have found this site by accident!