A great opportunity has arisen at St Ives Library & Visitor Information Centre for a Digital Marketing Apprentice. You will be helping to promote services, projects and events which are based at the Library, including welcoming customers. You will work with our Cultural Services Manager, venues & events team and leading work on the youth project – youth access channel to develop a what’s on platform for St Ives 13-18 year olds.
For more information click on this link: Get my first job
Key tasks will include
- Providing customer service support in the Library and Information Centre
- Supporting and strengthening external communications, including email marketing, for the Guildhall and the Library using mail chimp
- Ensuring the effective day to day operation of social media accounts for the Guildhall, the Library and Weddings on facebook and instagram including creative copywriting
- Leading work on the youth project – youth access channel to develop a what’s on platform for St Ives 13-18 year olds
- Exploring the values and benefits of other social media platforms (eg twitter) and implementing them
- Supporting the Cultural Services Manager and the Venues and Events Manager in a number of development projects including visitor information material, events and performance, marketing the Library and their retail offer
- The role will involve occasional evening work and you will be rota-ed onto the Library and Information team, meaning that your days of work may be flexible between Monday and Saturday
- You will need to be able to travel into St Ives on working days. We cannot offer free parking.