During the summer season there are nine public conveniences open throughout the town and in the winter season there are four, details are listed below. The toilets are usually open from dawn-to-dusk.
The town council is proud to provide good quality, clean toilets across the town.
1. West Pier (next to the Lifeboat Station) Open all year* OPEN
These toilets will be refurbished in January and February 2022. The Gents will be closed from the 3rd to 22 Jan and the Ladies will be closed 24th Jan to 12 Feb.
2. Dove Street (town centre, near the library) Open all year* OPEN
3. Smeaton’s Pier (Lighthouse Pier) Seasonal CLOSED Open New Year’s Eve and Day
4. Longstone Cemetery (Carbis Bay) Open all year* OPEN
5. Porthminster (above Porthminster Beach) Seasonal OPEN 3 cubicles
6. St Ives Brewery (by the main car park above the town) Seasonal OPEN
7. Sloop Car Park (behind the Sloop Inn) Accessible Toilet OPEN
8. Porthmeor Car Park (above Porthmeor Beach) Seasonal CLOSED
9. Porthgwidden (above Porthgwidden Beach) Seasonal Accessible Toilet OPEN
*Except Christmas Day
These may be found at West Pier [RADAR key required], Porthminster, the Sloop Car Park, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden (Seasonal).
If you find that there is something wrong with one of our Toilets plase let us know but using the Repot It button below