Current Vacancies are:
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Key tasks will include
- Providing customer service support in the Library and Information Centre
- Supporting and strengthening external communications, including email marketing, for the Guildhall and the Library using mail chimp
- Ensuring the effective day to day operation of social media accounts for the Guildhall, the Library and Weddings on facebook and instagram including creative copywriting
- Leading work on the youth project – youth access channel to develop a what’s on platform for St Ives 13-18 year olds
- Exploring the values and benefits of other social media platforms (eg twitter) and implementing them
- Supporting the Cultural Services Manager and the Venues and Events Manager in a number of development projects including visitor information material, events and performance, marketing the Library and their retail offer
- The role will involve occasional evening work and you will be rota-ed onto the Library and Information team, meaning that your days of work may be flexible between Monday and Saturday
- You will need to be able to travel into St Ives on working days. We cannot offer free parking.
Start date 11 October 2021
For information and to apply go to: Get My First Job
The Town Council is a living wage employer
Jobs with partner organisations
Current Jobs in local businesses. The Town Council support the BID job board, promoting vacancies across the town. Check here for current vacancies being advertised.
Interested in volunteering ?
We are building a new volunteering programme and the Council is keen to hear from anyone interested in volunteering across our services or for specific roles. Contact us if you are interested in volunteering in the Library and Visitor Information Service or as a steward for live performance at the Guildhall.