Special Projects Officer
£32,020 – 34,723 pa
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 27 February 2023
We are looking for an energetic individual who can work with us to help deliver ambitious plans for places and spaces in St Ives.
You will be working on an exciting mix of capital development projects including:
- Internal project management for the design team leading the £3.2 million redevelopment of the Guildhall performance space
- Re-development of the Library and plans for digital skills across two buildings
- Future plans for our heritage buildings
- Re-imagining parks and green spaces being devolved from Cornwall Council
- You enjoy a challenge and can work at pace
- You are comfortable working in mixed teams and problem solving to complete complex tasks
- You will have a track record delivering projects.
- You will be knowledgeable about buildings and / or spaces and passionate about delivering for the community
- You are highly literate and numerate and able to prepare and manage project plans, proposal documents or funding bids
We are a small but dynamic Town Council with a strong team of councillors and officers. We are committed to improving services and facilities for the parish and leading positive change.
This is a full time role, for an initial 2 year contract, 37 hours a week with 3 days office based. For the right candidate, we are open to delivering the resource through a freelance contract.
If you don’t meet every part of the person spec but believe your skills are what we need, we would still like to hear from you.
Click here for the full job description
Click here for the application form (please note – CVs will not be considered)