Due to COVID-19 Restrictions there is a phased approach to the toilets reopening. See below for the latest available conveniences.
During the summer season there are nine public conveniences open through out the town and in the winter season there are four, details are listed below. The toilets are usually open from dawn-to-dusk.
The town council is proud to provide good quality, clean toilets across the town.
1. West Pier (next to the Lifeboat Station) Open all year* OPEN
2. Dove Street (town centre, near the library) Open all year* CLOSED
3. Smeaton’s Pier (Lighthouse Pier) Open all year* OPEN
4. Longstone Cemetery (Carbis Bay) Open all year* CLOSED
5. Porthminster (above Porthminster Beach) Seasonal OPEN
6. St Ives Brewery (by the main car park above the town) Seasonal CLOSED
7. Sloop Car Park (behind the Sloop Inn) Seasonal OPEN
8. Porthmeor Car Park (above Porthmeor Beach) Seasonal OPEN
9. Porthgwidden (above Porthgwidden Beach) Seasonal OPEN
*Except Christmas Day
These may be found at West Pier [RADAR key required], Porthminster, the Sloop Car Park, Porthmeor and Porthgwidden (Seasonal).